Complimentary, hassle-free auto buying with our partner, Auto Source of America, Inc. 954-270-3987. Auto Source will guide you through the car buying process with assistance on selecting and comparing vehicles, available makes and models, facts on rebates and other incentives, and locating the very best deals. With your needs in mind, Auto Source will provide you with everything you need to make an informed decision.
- Value - Auto Source will negotiate on your behalf, potentially saving thousands of dollars off the price of a new car.
- Convenience - As your personal car buying assistant, Auto Source will streamline the car buying process - from test drives and options selection, to completing the final paperwork. Auto Source will handle the legwork to save you costly time at the dealership. They can even deliver the car free of charge to your home, office, or a SUN Credit Union branch.
- Confidence - Have peace of mind making an informed, pressure-free car buying decision with the help of Auto Source of America.
Experience The Enterprise Difference with Enterprise Car Sales. Buying a vehicle from Enterprise means buying with confidence. For more than 50 years, customers have trusted Enterprise Car Sales with their vehicle buying needs.
- No-Haggle Pricing - The price you see is the price you pay.
- Vehicle certification - Enterprise Certified.™ Each vehicle goes through a rigorous inspection by an ASE-certified technician.
- Free CARFAX® Reports1 - A free CARFAX® Vehicle History Report TM is available on every vehicle Enterprise sells.
- 7-Day Buyback2 - If you change your mind, Enterprise will buy it back, no questions asked. It's like a Happiness Guarantee SM
- 12/12 Warranty3 - Every vehicle is backed with a 12-month/12,000-mile limited powertrain warranty.
- Roadside Assistance4 - Your Enterprise Car Sales purchase includes 12 months of unlimited mileage roadside assistance, so if you lose a key, get a flat tire or run out of gas, you can get back on the road quickly.
1All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. 2For a period of 7 days after the date of purchase or 1,000 miles beyond the odometer reading at purchase, whichever comes first, the vehicle may be returned for the exact price originally paid minus a $200 restocking fee, (as allowed by law). Restrictions apply. See a Sales Consultant for details. 3Limited Powertrain Warranty begins on the vehicle purchase date & extends for 12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever comes first. Coverage runs concurrently with manufacturer warranty. Restrictions apply. See a Sales Consultant for details. 4Enterprise 12-Month Unlimited Mileage Roadside Assistance Package is provided by the American Automobile Association (AAA) & its affiliated clubs in the U.S. & Canada. Some limitations & restrictions apply. Used vehicles were previously part of the Enterprise rental fleet &/or an affiliated company’s lease fleet or purchased by Enterprise from sources including auto auctions, customer trade-ins or from other sources, with a possible previous use including rental, lease, transportation network company or other use.